“We’ve all felt stressed and overwhelmed at times lately.
This picture shows 3 states of the human condition.
- Social Engagement (Green)
- Flight Fight (Red)
- Freeze (Blue)
Social Engagement in green is that settled, safe feeling.
Flight Fight in red is that racing mind and tense body.
Freeze in blue is overwhelm.
Deactivating or coming down to green is a learnable skill.
Meditation is learning that skill.
Go to green with meditation.
This technique is:
- Great for people who have never meditated
- Simple to learn, effortless to practice
- Easy to make into a daily habit on your own
- Perfect for those who believe they can’t meditate.
- Perfect for people who feel restless or can’t calm their mind.
- Perfect for people with busy lives
- Requires no focus or control
- Can be done anywhere and anytime
- Reduce stress, anxiety and fatigue
- Reduce unwanted thoughts
- Increase energy and vitality
- Help better clarity and focus
- Lead to greater happiness and
- Create greater self-awareness and
- Make you feel more present.
1 Giant Mind
1 Giant Mind is a modern and accessible technique.
It stands on ancient Indian Vedic traditions.
Is for everyday people.
Takes 3-days to learn.
Is practised daily.
A lifetime of benefit.
Free Introductory Talks
The 2nd and 4th Sunday 6.30pm-7.15pm
3 Day Course
Dec 2021 16, 18, 19
Feb 2022 17, 19, 20
Call Celia to ask more questions 04095263