We all felt stressed and overwhelmed in 2020.
This picture shows 3 states of the human condition.
- Social Engagement (Green)
- Flight Fight (Red)
- Freeze (Blue)
Social Engagement in green is that settled, safe feeling.
Flight Fight in red is that racing mind and tense body.
Freeze in blue is overwhelm.
But how do we come down?
Meditation is the best way down.
Go to green with meditation.
This technique is:
- Great for people who have never meditated
- Simple to learn, effortless to practice
- Easy to make into a daily habit on your own
- Perfect for people who believe they could never meditate.
- Perfect for people who feel restless or can’t calm their mind.
- Perfect for people with busy lives
- Requires no focus or control
- Can be done anywhere and anytime
- Reduces stress, anxiety and fatigue
- Reduce unwanted thoughts
- Increase energy and vitality
- Have better clarity and focus
- Experience greater happiness and
- Create greater self-awareness and
- Feel more present.
1 Giant Mind
1 Giant Mind is a modern and accessible technique.
It stands on ancient Indian Vedic traditions.
Is for everyday people.
Takes 3-days to learn.
Is practised daily.
A lifetime of benefit.
June 17, 19, 20
July 15, 17, 18
Sept 16, 18, 19
Oct 14, 16, 17
Free Introductory Talk
Book now for a free online introductory talk.
The 2nd and 4th Sunday 6.30pm-8.00pm