physiotherapy care of your whole body during pregnancy
- abdominal muscle separation,
- pelvic stability,
- muscle balance and
- Inner strength.
We use many techniques
- core stabilisation group, aquatic or home exercise,
- trigger point therapy,
- dry needling,
- muscle energy and
- McKenzie techniques
- Ultrasound imaging for accurate assessment and core stabilisation.
- Practical Advice for looking after yourself through daily activities
We have a range of support products to make you more comfortable whilst you move. Are you doing your pelvic floor exercises correctly?
- We can assess your pelvic floor using Real Time Ultrasound.
- This is a non-invasive way to assess you pelvic floor function and teach you how to do the exercises effectively.
- This will reassure you and help manage or prevent bladder and bowel problems that can be associated with pregnancy and birth.
At Inner Strength Physiotherapy, we understand that exercise is difficult when you are a parent. We also know that exercise is important for the health of both you and your baby as being active can help prevent health problems and reduce your child’s risk of obesity.