bladder and bowel control problems in children
We know that Bladder and Bowel Control Problems in Children:
- Are common
- Can have many causes
- Require detailed medical assessment
- Require detailed physiotherapy assessment
We also know that Children are clever and
- Require the physiotherapist to be sensitive and respectful.
- Need their treatment to be fun.
We have non invasive equipment to help us assess the child’s problem:
- real time ultrasound and
- bed alarms for bed wetting
- watch alarms to remind children to drink, sit on toilet etc.