- Our qualified professional staff can assist you:
- During and After Pregnancy and Childbirth
During pregnancy we know lasting changes occur in your body.
- Physiotherapy, exercise classes and massage will help you enjoy a safe, comfortable and active pregnancy.
- Get fit for childbirth using and hire our labour TENS machine.
- After the Birth
Physiotherapy, exercise classes and massage will help you be comfortable, continent, active and back into shape after childbirth. We also treat mastitis.
- Do Pelvic Floor Exercises Correctly and Safely
Continence and Pelvic Floor Physiotherapy will help you prevent and or cure bladder and bowel control troubles.
Pelvic Floor Physiotherapy can also help pelvic, vulval, anal, testicle pain syndromes and prolapse.
We use the latest research, Internal examination, Real Time ultrasound and Uroflow.
We offer detailed assessment with Real Time Ultrasound and our treatments hit the target.
- Chronic Pelvic and Back Pain
We know why many therapists and therapies offer short term relief of your aches and pains.
We offer detailed assessment with Real Time Ultrasound (link) and our treatments hit the target.
- With Products
We have a range of safe pregnancy support belts, exercise equipment and DVD’s for sale.
We also hire and sell many pelvic floor related machines and products.
we treat all of these conditions
- Urgent frequent urination (weak bladder)
- Urinary leakage
- Constipation/ Difficult Defaecation
- Soiling and bowel leakage*
- Flatus control
*Please see your GP before visiting us when you have encountered these
- Painful intercourse (dyspareunia)
- Vaginal spasm (Vaginismus)
- Vaginal , Vulval pain, vestibulodynia*
- Anal Pain
- Testicular Pain
- Groin Pain
- Abdominal pain*
- Rectus (abdominal) muscle separation
- Pelvic and Spinal Pain
- Sacroiliac Pain
- Osteitis Pubis
- Pubic Symphysis Pain